Samstag, 2. Februar 2013

Konstruierte Wirklichkeit - evolutive exhibition

Dear Friends
I already visited the exhibition Konstruiete Wirklichkeit - Philipp Lehnard in the Library of the Deutsches Museum here in Munich (see this blog:
http://m-polo.blogspot.nl/2012/11/konstruierte-wirklichkeit-philpp-lenard.html )
but today morning, I remarked that the exhibition has evoluted, or changed if you want, by presenting other artifacts having had something to do in the life of Philipp Lehnard. Devices he invented and results he achieved, not previously exposed, can now be seen. In particular, his diplom and medal as Nobel Prize winner are shown. Let me say that this is the first time I seen such kind of documents. Please, have a look to the following images of the exhibition and give me your opinion.
Have a nice weekend
Giancarlo










Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen