Sonntag, 9. Juni 2013

Deluge in Austria and Munich

Dear Frinds
all the days I was in Ljubljana were characterised by rain. But, I never imagined the catastrophic situation I had to encounter in crossing Austria, Bavaria and bach to Munich. All the rivers I seen were swollen by rain, several railway lineswere interrupted and replaced were possible, by bus services. Everywhere firemens and policemens, however, I never seen unluky voyagers loosing their fair play.I have to add that I consider me lucky to have come back home, although late in the evening, of last Sunday 02/06. However, the situation in Munich was also catastrophic. Many roads and underground garages, included that in my house, were invaded by the water and the level of the Isar was not too far from the upper level of the embankments. The following images provide you with an idea of said diluge. Any comment is welcomed.
Saluti
Giancarlo












Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen