Mittwoch, 4. Dezember 2013

Supertaekwondo in Dachau bei München

Dear Friends
as you know I am a passionate adept of Tae Kwon Do, a Korean self-defence art without weapons which, in my opinion, also aids to ameliorate physical and spiritual performances and health. From 20 July 2013 I am a black belt. Therefore, I was very happy to attend last Saturday 30th November at the Jahnhalle in Dachau bei München the evening of the Tae Kwon Do Champions' Tour 2013: http://supertaekwondo.eu/championstour/Home.html . In this evening the Korean Junior National Team (KJNT) challenged a European Team (ET) composed by junior champions from Italy, Greece, England and Germany. The KJNT outperformed the ET.  My goal at the beginning was to record images and films of the evening for studying after the various Taek techniques and their execution. But, during the evening I realised that I was actually documenting were not only techniques and executions but also emotions of these juniors put in front of their potentially dangerous challenges. The images tell you, I hope, something of these emotions not easily describable. Please, have a look to them and send me your feedback.
Thank you very much
Salutations
Giancarlo















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen