Freitag, 25. Juli 2014

Ethology at Forstnrieder Park

Dear Friends
I hope not to disturb you if I come back to the Forstenrieder park near Munich and discussing more again about cameras (G03B17/00, G03B2217/00 for those familiar with the patent classification). The teaching acquired in Ornitology and Entomology, my Nikon Coolpix 6500 and a lttle luck provided me also the opportunity of dealing with Ethology in Forstenrieder Park.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethology
The squirrel I captured in images behaved very suspiciously, it controlled carefully and frequently the environment looking for dangers and was always ready to jump away. Only the zoom solved the situation permitting me to capture the following images I propose you.
Have a nice Ethological weekend
Giancarlo








  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen