Freitag, 17. Oktober 2014

Brittany Festival

Dear Friends
it was the exhortation of our Gianni that after my Tae Kwon Do training of yesterday evening, permitted me to win my reluctance and to attend the Brittany Feast at the Sky Bar of the EPO here in Munich. I expected a usual traditional feast gladdened by suggestive Celtic music and dances. But, on the contrary, together with traditional images and food, the Brittany Feast was gladdened by modern Breton rock music, because as a European Patent Office friend observed, the Bretons, despite to their attachment to the tradition, like what is new (for those acquainted with the European Patent Convention: Articles 52(1)  and 54(1) EPC: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novelty_under_the_European_Patent_Convention ) and from my side, after many visits in Brittany, I can observe that they like also the inventive activity (Articles 52(1) and 56 EPC: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inventive_step_under_the_European_Patent_Convention). If you have any, please tell me your opinion on Bretons and Brittany.
Salutations
Giancarlo















 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen