Dienstag, 17. Mai 2016

Il Calmiere

Dear Friends
the problem of where to eat presents itself regularly to me in Verona. Certainly not for the absence of restaurants, but, on the contrary, for the aboundance and high quality of them. To solve the problem there is a lot of possible criteria. My personal one is to choice historical restaurants which offer traditional and lost preparations of the Veronese cuisine accompained by old and rare Amarones . Therefore, I was glad when I discovered the Osteria al Calmiere in the San Zeno place. The deep skill of the Chef  (see the images) in cooking Bollito misto similar to the German Tafelspitz and English Boiled beef , accompanined by Pearà and Campo dei Titari let me no other choice about where and what to eat. 
Salutations
Giancarlo








 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen