Montag, 26. September 2016

Sleeping bats

Dear Friends
probably some of you and also myself, we acquired the misconception that bats sleep in the vertical position turned upside down. But, in Dinard I learned that this is not true for all the bats. In fact, in opening the window shutters of my room, I was scared by discovering a motionless black mass corresponding to a group of three bats, that I am pleased to consides as a family formed by the father, the mother and one son or daughter, placidly asleep lying on their bellys (see the images). Invested by the light they reanimated and slowly one after the other took flight letting me dumbfounded. Comments from your side are welcomed and I would be grateful if you can help me to identify the specie of these bats.
Salutations
Giancarlo



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen