Donnerstag, 20. Juli 2017

Taek - 2. D

Dear Friends
in the past I kept you aware of my Taekwondo vicissitudes (see in thid blog: TaeKwonDo Morocco, TaeKwonDo - tomography, Korean Martial Artists, TaeKwonDo Korea, TaeKwonDo Dachau). This time I write for documenting you, with my special pleasure, about my 2. Dan examination. Born and evolving in Corea from far in the antiquity, refined and codified only recently, accepted as olimpic discipline and still further changing according to the different schools and countries, I agree with the master that it is the easier sport of the world: five positions, five blocks and five strikes to be mixed by rules and phantasy. Hesitant before my candidature announcement, but confident after my four years of preparation and the master acceptance, I performed with success (see the images) as testified also by my 2. Dan certificate. If you are looking for an healty life, TaeKwonDo is the way.
Salutations
Giancarlo



 
 


1 Kommentar: