Mittwoch, 11. Oktober 2017

Honkan - Heiseikan

Dear Friends
let me say that I renounced, in visiting a cultural institution, to pay deep attention to each cultural piece exposed. Rather I prefere to merge together all the suggestions and emotions provided by all them. May be that precious cultural details will be lost, but the acquisition of a comprehensive cultural frame will be easy. This was my mental disposition in visiting Honkan, Heiseikan and Mystical Asia  at the Tokyo National Museum in Ueno - Tokio. The evolution of the Japaneses towards more expressive and effective cultural models (see the images) appeared clear to me in its details and the visit very fruitful. Comments are welcomed.
Salutations
Giancarlo





































Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen