Sonntag, 12. November 2017

Botero Superstar

Dear Friends
I am particularly satisfied of this, not yet terminated, weekend. Walking around in Verona I came across to Fernando Botero at the AMO museum. I regretted to have my Coolpix 9700 at home, but I realised the image opportunity offered by my S7 Galaxy; and this is the first M.Polo post containing only S7 images. At my question about images a surveillant, smiling, replyed that it iwas allowed provided that no flash was used. I have to prise this decision by the organizers that made possible to have a close look to the Botero's art (see the images). Botero's world, nothwithstanding the influences of various possible predecessors, appears simple, unmistakable in the round and aboundant forms of the subjects, so as to instill a calm and peaceful vision of the life. Comments are welcomed.   
Salutations
Giancarlo




















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen