Freitag, 20. September 2013

Ammersee - Mushroom Season

Dear Friends
in occasion of my Directorate excursion on the bord of the Ammersee not far from Munich:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ammersee
I realised that the mushroom season has initiated. Looking attentively outside the walking path, sometime easily visible, sometime drawned in the vegetation, many mushrooms were visible. Several colleagues told me repeatedly not collect or touch them, but my purpose was other, i.e. to keep images of these very photogenic wild creatures. If you have occasion to walk in forest, me too I don't suggest you to collect mushrooms, unless you are expert mycologists, but rather to admire their beautiful and curious shapes.
Salutations
Giancarlo









      

2 Kommentare:

  1. HARDCORE CYCLES was started in the Greater Philadelphia area by a group of tight friends with a passion for V-Twin performance aftermarket parts.Visit our Website Thanks
    Get Biltwell Riding Gear, Helmet, and more!

    AntwortenLöschen