Montag, 30. September 2013

Nuremberg Germanisches Nationalsmuseum

Dear Friends
the worthy conclusion of my visit of Nuremberg was the Germanisches Nationalsmuseum:
http://www.gnm.de . Let me say that the museum, located in the former Kartäuserkloster, in it itself is an architectural marvel. The extensive cultural collections does not permit to visit the museum in an hour. For this reason, I decided to limit my visit to the ancient collections where I found many Neolitic, Bandceramics and Celtic artefacts. If you decide to visit the Germanisches Nationalmuseum of Nuremberg, please note that after 17:00 up to 18:00 o'clock the entrance is free of charges. The images provide you an impression of the museum and its ancient artefact collection. Any comment from your side is welcomed.
Salutations
Giancarlo










Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen