Sonntag, 12. April 2015

Visiting Venice

Dear Friends
if you have a visit project for Venice, you can choose Spring and Autumn, in this case you will have less tourists, less good, stable weather and a reduced cultural offer, or you can choose Summer, in this case weather will be better, but the multitude of tourists will prevent you from taking advantage of possible cultural offers. In my case, when I go to Venice, I don't prepare a precise visit project and I don't choose a specific season but I simply go there and let Venice to propose me her suggestions. This time, the crowd of tourists don't allowed me to enter the Saint Marc Basilica http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Mark's_Basilica  and admire once again its fantastically luminous mosaics, but let me the suggestion of to remark the details of its facade. Oriental style luminous mosaics inspired to the life of Jesus, the life of the Church and the departure of the rests of Saint Marc from Alexandria, accompanied by many other elements coming from the Near East.
Salutations
Giancarlo













    

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen