Dienstag, 29. August 2017

preparing Japan

Dear Friends
two days of stay in Munich, resting after the Oregon- / Eclipse journey 2017 by hard working at office. True! But, I have to admit that my tought was already far away, to Japan, next step of my holidays. At the Munich airport gate, I was gladdened by the materialization of my Emirates  Airbus A380-800 to Dubai, and at that of Dubai by that of my Boeing777-300 ER to Tokio. Heavy, powerful and stable the first; light, reliable and rapid the second. If you ask me why I choised the much more expensive and longer route: Portland (Oregon) - Frankfurt (Germany) - Munich, Dubai (Emirates) - Tokio (Japan) instead of the more cheep and rapid Portland (Oregon) - Tokio (Japan) and complete air world tour for return to Munich (Germany), I can sincerly answer you that I have not realised this second opportunity and probably the A380-800 could be missing.    
Salutations
Giancarlo

























Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen