Dienstag, 27. Mai 2014

Schluss mit Gentechnik !

Dear Friends
working in the field of patents, I am acquainted with protestations and demostrations of peoples and organisations, like Greenpeace (http://www.greenpeace.org/international/en/) and others, against gene patenting and gene technology in general. However, I was surprised, last Sunday 24/05/2014, to be faced in Munich with such a kind of demonstration. I consider that exist at least two aspects in the gene technology: its possible misuse against which I am me too and the beneficial of its researches and applications in favour of which I am me too. What I have to say is that from the demonstration it was unclear against which aspect of the gene technology the  people protested.
Salutations
Giancarlo











Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen