Sonntag, 8. Juni 2014

06-018 - Loko Ljubljana - Munich

Dear Friends
I don't want longer abuse of your patience in presenting the other exhibitions I visited in Ljubljana last week. They will be the subject of the next M.Polo Public Lecture at the EPO here in Munich - date and time will be announced.
However, in leaving Ljubljana to Munich my attention was nicely captured by the arrival of a howling and snorting steam locomotive towing ancient passenger wagons. I am admired by the perfect work of restoration of the locomotive and I am grateful to the personnel in service that allowed me to jump in the recent past and in my youth by visiting the drive cabin. Please have a look to the images and tell me what you think.
Salutations
Giancarlo


















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen