Samstag, 2. April 2016

Arena MuseOpera

Dear Friends
the various visit I made of the monumental Arena and the attendance to some of the rather heavy Operas represented there suggested to me of them the not wrong idea of a legend detached from my common, human sensibility. However, fortunately, some hint about the corrections to my idea I received in visiting Arena di Verona at the Arena MuseOpera or AMO at the archaeological hall of Palazzo Forti  in Verona . Now my idea is that a symbiotic life exists between monument, people and opera. Excellent morning this I spent at the AMO, worthy of being celebrated in front of Bigoli all'Amatriciana  (sorry no equivalent english link) and Amarone at the AMO Restaurant .
Salutations
Giancarlo

















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen