Donnerstag, 14. April 2016

Tae Kwon Do - tomography

Dear Friends
I was in doubt about the publication of this post because I did not want to delight you with my sorrows. You know that I practicize willingly Taekwondo  that permit me to express friendly and inoffensively my strength and aggressivity. But on 15th February an accident happen me during the training. The tomography produced evidence of a sub-total break of the plantaris muscle (see the images). Pain was not too much but more painful was the thought to have to abandon Taekwondo. This post intends to say you that if decide to be active in the martial arts or football, you should be aware of possible unconfortable situations. Fortunately, all gone well. The muscle repaired itself conveniently and recovered all its strength. Therefore, it was a pleasure for me today 14/04/2016 to resume the training at the Dojang of the  Master Ko Taekwondo School here in Munich.
Salutations
Giancarlo




 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen