Mittwoch, 27. April 2016

Bavarian Alps

Dear Friends
I was disappointed last Monday 25/04/2016 about my service holiday at  Berg am Starnberger See near Munich, because of the bad spring weather ( = winter - see the images) in Munich. Not having the choice, I had to go anyway. The place on the bord of the Starnberger Lake, warm and peaceful in spring and sommer, appeared cold and desolated. But, nevertheless, it allowed me to discover (see the images) the Bavarian Prealps and the Alps . In the past, I already remarked them from Munich, but I did not payed too much attention. The vision, not always clear, allowed me to spot, but not to identify, some Bavarian glaciers in danger of extinction, immersed in a nature still awaiting a good time to awaken.
Salutations
Giancarlo




























Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen