Samstag, 6. August 2016

New Life FD Fish-eye + Philistine Inscription 4.5

Dear Friends
this morning, five minutes ago, I terminated the tests for the new life of my Canon FD fish-eye 7.5mm 1:5.6 . ser no. 10837. The configuration FD 7.5 mm - adaptor - Bresser Microcam 5.0 MP acquired quickly and easily good images (see below) of the trees in front of my window, although not in the usual 180° circular and distorted format to which we are accustomed. Why ? Probably because the sensor of the Microcam 5.0 acquire and enlarge only the central portion of the images provided by the FD 7.5 mm. In case of better explanations, please let me know.
Salutations
Giancarlo
 P.S.: by the way, I invite you to have a look to my last article concerning the The Philistine Inscription 4.5 from Ashkelon (Israel) recently published by Advances in Anthropology.









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen