Sonntag, 21. August 2016

Galaxy

Dear Friends
last time I was in Nancy (France), for the first time on my old Siemens S 35, in writing sms, I remarked that the entered characters did not correspond to the desired, typed characters. I was troubled by this  malfunctioning, but also by the idea of having to choise a new phone. But which one ? Which would be the best for me ? With this trouble, last Friday, I arrived, a bit late in Verona. I decided therefore to take a taxi. I given my address and surprisingly the taxi driver asked me: Where is it ? I replied: What ? You a taxi driver ask me where is it ? But he continued: No problem, here is my phone ! He pressed the GPS app and the phone promptly transformed itself in a Navigator . Surprised, of this performance, I asked more information. He told me that there are many kind of such phones with advantages and limitations. The Apple phones use Apple resources, all the other Huawey, Samsung, Sony, Motorola are based on the Android operating system and allow global connectivity. He proudly declared that with such phones the laptop is now obsolet. Grateful of his teaching, I willingly paid the 12 Eur of the taxi ride. A rapid serch in internet allows me to see many models, but for me, an astronomer, appropriate is a Samsung Galaxy S7. Comments from your side are welcomed.
Salutations
Giancarlo

    

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen