Sonntag, 5. Juni 2016

Amsterdam's Museum

Dear Friends
this was not the first time I visited Amsterdam, therefore I was not surprised during my walk to meet the small Amsterdam Museum. I hesitate before to enter fearing a déjà vu. However, faithful to my idea that two times are better than one time and that the following one adds information and knowledge to the previous one, I entered. The choice of acclimatizing the broadcasting of virtual information of each town life epoch among corresponding, concrete archaeological and artistic artifacts of the same epoch is particularly successful, I find, for a full immersion of the visitor in the evolution of the town itself. Therefore, if in Amsterdam and having time, don't miss the occasion of visiting this small museum. 

Salutations
Giancarlo



 

 
  




 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen