Sonntag, 5. Juni 2016

Bunkers in Holland

Dear Friends
as already said rent a bike! Six Euros per day are sufficient for discovery Holland. However, it is better to prepare the discovery ! In my case, before to leave, I searched in internet for WW II German bunkers near Egmond aan Zee. As result, I found German bunkers around the pentagon of the old WW II Bergen airfield near the IMC 2016 venue. After IMC registration, I leave immediatly for Bergen confident in the receptionist words: "It is not really far. You should follow the bike path indications". Well, I got lost three times. Occasional joggers, cyclists and local peoples helped me. When I realised to be lost the fourth time, the first bunkers were just behind me. Eureka !  The bunkers are at the abandon, quite good preserved (see the images) and of logistic type (stores and personnel lodgement). Bonus by IMC 2016. The return to the venue was not less challenging. I ensure you that the bike trip was tiresome but the rest with a good Trappe very comfortable.
Salutations
Giancarlo


 




 











Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen