Sonntag, 26. Juni 2016

New life FD lenses


Dear Friends
as you know one of my dreams is to give new life to my collection of old Canon FD optics One solution could be to connect them to my Bresser CCD camera. For this reason I traveled Munich looking for an adapter. What I discovered is that providing new life to old high quality lenses is the dream of many peoples and this dream aliments a fluorishing market populated by old-camera shops and more or less competent artisans. My travel has brought me by a promising artisan who provided me with a good Adapter CAF that let me to do convincing tests with different FD optics (see the images). But at my request to buy the Adapter CAF, he refused by saying "I need this adapter as reference in my work". Therefore, my travel in Munich should, unfortunately, continue.  
Salutations
Giancarlo


























Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen