Freitag, 27. Januar 2017

Bologna

Dear Friends
a long awaited deal pushed me to get off at Bologna. Ideally connected now to Munich by relaxing direct trains, it was obvious to me, during the trip, to go to a half a day long time ago in which I was there for the first time during my university studies. Too few time at that time for trying to learn its secrets ! This time a bit more time, allowed me to appreciate the solid and concrete life style of its past and present inhabitants reflected by its ancient and recent buildings and the erudit einfluence of its ancient University . Distinctive feature: its porticoes, which allow to travel kilometers sheltered from bad weather for reaching interesting shops, museums, good restaurants and churches.
Salutations
Giancarlo








 
 







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen