Montag, 25. Mai 2015

Pallasite

Dear Friends
having still time before eat, I decided to analyse in much more details the structures of the Pallasite of meteorite Brahin: see  http://m-polo.blogspot.de/2015/05/pallasite-art.html . I used the objective lens Optec 10 0.2 and I calibrate MS-01 for this lens. In focusing, the lens arrived very close to the specimen but at a distance still sufficient for allowing illumination and observation. Probably, this lens is an immersion oil lens - I should investigate. In any case, I used it without oil immersion. The focusing is not easy and the stapling appears less effective than in case of less magnification in reveal minimal details. Have a look to the images and let me have your feedback. Suggestion for ameliorating the visions are welcomed.
Salutations
Giancarlo


 


 
  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen